Tuesday, October 11, 2011

S E N Y U M L A H :)



salam peeps!

Its been a while since I last updated my Heart Serene. I kinda miss it, but it just couldn't be helped. I got trapped into some new life cycle; early morning havoc, lab's never ending-to-do-lists, cells, rats, new colleagues and etc. When I got home at noon, I was too exhausted that I can't even smile at myself in the mirror.

And yes, I feel like crying.



Dear wordss, please be nice to me..

I don't have the reason why, because I have all these good peoples around me. There's Dr Fahima who talks very nicely to me, Dr Javeed who is protecting me all the way around and Eni who never fails to make me laugh even in the supposed-to-be-sterilised-cell-culture lab (And please don't misunderstood, the lab is still as good as what it supposed to be :))
The list of my good people don't stop here. Yeah, I should mention more, but lets just stop there ^^


Anyway, life is not that bad after all. It's quite fun here. It's just, I got this mixture of feeling; good and bad, nervous yet way too excited, I am scare to attend the weekly meeting yet I cannot wait for it, the project I am about to conduct is kind of complicated yet I'm still care to take the risk. Peeps, do you think I need to consult a psychiatrist or something? ^^


Emotionally unstable


Well, I do enjoy the time here, not mentioning that I don't have any problems around. Me without problems would sound weird anyway! Hehe. Well yes, problems will always find its way to cling over you (and me as well), so let's just get over it, deal with it.

I am not very much in good mood back then, since that I had so many things to do. Care less about what will happen next, I went to my friends' lab and there were them with the senpai. Ok, my life is about going out from one lab and next I will find myself in another lab -,-
As usual, I went inside and say Assalamualaikum to everyone, acting like I was in a very good mood. hehe. Then I sat silently at my friend's desk and make a boring gesture.
And here come the good part of the story. Out of sudden, one of the senpai shouted," ok, Semoga hari ini lebih baik dari semalam,". Do you know at what time this scene happenned? It was after maghrib. Honestly, I was impressed. I usually say this kind of good words early in the morning, not by the time I want to get home. But, that very special day change my perspective. Seeing her (the senior) being so motivated even at the end of the day really makes me feel that I should appreciate every single second of my life. She even told me a story of her succesful friend (which I don't really remember the details of the story), huhu. What I care about the story is that, this very particular friend of this senior keeps herself a habit of smiling at her ownself whenever she wakes up from sleep early in the morning, before starting the day. Cute kan?

So, keep the sweet smile for yourself even if you don't find anyone smiling back at you!

Selamat beramal.

Love,
Khairunnisa' Razali



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...